(Personal Information Protection Policy)
- 1.Methods for Acquiring Personal Information
- We shall obtain information whereby a specific individual can be identified such as name, date of birth, address, postal code, telephone number, e-mail address and personal photograph of User, Principal identification documents for identification (referring to original copies of driver’s license, health insurance card, certificate of residence, and other official Principal identification documents, etc., that are approved by Us), information contained in Principal identification documents (including information contained in photographs taken with such documents), buying history and information relating to the use of Our services (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Personal Information”) when User visits or purchases.
We shall obtain the following information in connection with the providing Our services.
・Name, address, personal history, and other information pertaining to employees (including temporary staff and part-time workers)
・Information pertaining to individuals of Our business partners
- 2.Purpose of Use of Personal Information
- ・To provide and operate services suitable for Users (including, but not limited to, information necessary for the sale and purchase of products, shipping, invoicing of service fees, handling of inquiries, identification confirmation, and operation of services)
・For confirming the acquired Personal Information and preventing and responding to acts of resale, other misconduct equivalent thereto and the like
・To inform Users of information and the like such as the campaign information concerning Our services by e-mail.
・To respond in accordance with laws and regulations or any notice or instruction of any administrative authority
The purpose of use of Personal Information shall be changed only when the relevance before and after the change is deemed reasonable. In the event of any change in the purpose of use of Personal Information, We shall notify User of the changed purpose of use in the manner prescribed by Us.
- 3.Measures for Safe Control of Personal Information
- We strive to keep Personal Information accurate and up-to-date and provide education and training for all staff to protect against unauthorized access, falsification, leakage, loss, and damage.
We have also established regulations for the protection of Personal Information, and We conduct periodic inspections of the management of such information at the workplace.
- 4.The Sharing of Personal Information
- We do not currently plan to share Personal Information with third parties.
- 5.Regarding the Provision of Personal Data to a Third Party
- We shall not provide Personal Information to a third party without obtaining User’s consent except in the following cases:
・Cases based on laws and regulations
・Cases in which it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of Principal
・Cases in which it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of the sound upbringing of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of Principal
・Cases in which it is necessary to cooperate with a state organ or a local government or an entrusted person when they execute the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and in which obtaining the consent of Principal is likely to hinder the execution of the affairs
・When We have notified Principal of the following matters or announced the following matters publicly in advance, and We have reported to the Personal Information Protection Commission
1. The fact that the provision to a third party is the purpose of use of Personal Information
2. Items of Personal Information provided to third parties
3. Method of provision to a third party
4. Suspension of provision of such Personal Information to a third party at the request of Principal;
5. Method of accepting the request of Principal
- 6.Handling Anonymized Processing Information
- We do not currently plan to create anonymized processing information.
- 7.Disclosure and Correction of Retained Personal Information
- We shall disclose Personal Information to Principal without delay in compliance with laws and regulations when requested by Principal to do so. If you wish to notify, amend, add, or delete the purpose of use of Personal Information, suspend the use of Personal Information, or suspend the provision of Personal Information to a third party, you must apply in accordance with the following procedures only if these are permitted by laws and regulations. Provided, however, that in the event that We are not obliged to comply with such applications under the Act on the protection of Personal Information or other laws and regulations, or if applications for the same contents are repeated many times without due cause, or if excessive technical work is required, such procedures may not be enforced.
Please send the following documents by mail to the inquiry counter.
・Retained Personal Information Application designated by Us (Form will be mailed after receipt by telephone).
・Copies of Principal identification documents (Copies of driver’s license, personal number card, residence card, special permanent resident certificate, certificates with facial photo such as passport, and other official identification documents approved by Us)
・Address for sending to: Personal Information Handling Section, Goro’s, 2F 4-29-4 Jingu-mae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 150-0001
- 8.Contact Information for Inquiries or Complaints about the Handling of Personal Information.
- Please directly contact Us (Personal Information Handling Section in the preceding paragraph) for inquiries, questions, complaints, and other inquiries about Our handling of Personal Information.
- 9. Date of Enactment and Revision of This Policy
- Date of enactment: December 25, 2017
Date of revision: November 25, 2022
- ・Although all possible measures have been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information posted on Our website, We shall not be responsible for any acts performed by the User using the information on Our website.
・We shall not be liable for any damage of User caused by the use of Our website by the user, or any damage caused to a third party by the User’s act.
- 11.Copyright/Portrait Rights
- The text and images on Our website, as well as the books and websites and all contents approved by Us, are protected by copyright/portrait rights, etc. and these rights belong only to Us. Unauthorized use or diversion of any of these materials above is prohibited. In some cases, We will accuse or prosecute any unauthorized use and diversion to the police or other designated third-party organization. Please absolutely refrain from such use or diversion.
- You can freely put links to Our website if you apply in advance. However, your application may be refused depending on the content of your website, etc.